I’m really fortunate to have hit the ground running when I started my blog. I’ve become part of a terrific community of fun and creative people. Here’s some of the coverage I’ve received in other blogs and websites since starting out:
- Thrifters Anonymous chose me as the Thrifter of the Week.
- Wild Side Tours quoted my tweet about their wild dolphin encounters.
- Pocket Change asked me back to share how to stretch your fashion dollars.
- Pocket Change asked me to share tips for first-time thrifters.
- Coffee Away linked to my post about the Slayer espresso machine.
- Lindsay Living had me do a guest post for her while she was vacationing.
- EarnedBeauty approached me for an interview about my blog.
- WordPress included my post about my dad’s thrifting on their homepage.
- Sophistique Noir added me to her October blog roundup.
- Who is the Fairest? featured my Etsy shop and items three times.
- Zebra Club included me in their press coverage page.
- Communique PR included me in their press coverage page.
- Oranges and Apples had me as a guest blogger.
- The Hemp Network News linked to one of my posts.
- The Adventures of Lucky Duck featured my blog three times.
- Pretty Stores featured my blog on their e-commerce site.
- Made to Travel gave me a shout out.
- WordPress included my post about Santa Fe art on their homepage.
- Real Girl Runway had me as a guest blogger.
- Required 2 be Inspired featured me on her blog.
Scroll down to see screenshots of the pages.
Thrifters Anonymous chose my DVF post for their Thrifter of the Week.
Wild Side Hawaii quoted my tweet about their wonderful wild dolphin experience.
I wrote two guest posts for the Be In Style section of the Pocket Change blog.
The Coffee Away blog reposted my Slayer espresso maker review.
Lindsay Living got me to cover for her while she was on holiday.
Latashia interviewed me for her blog EarnedBeauty.
Here’s the coverage I received when I posted three of my dad’s thrifty looks.
My “Love your Body” post about youth, beauty, and aging was one of Sophistique Noir’s links on her monthly blog roundup.
I was listed as one of members of the press who attended the Zebra Club fashion show at Piano Bash.
I was mentioned in Communique PR’s press coverage page for The Bravern’s Fashion’s Night Out.
I wrote about couple style as a guest blogger for Oranges and Apples while she was on her honeymoon.
The Hemp Network News linked to my post about the 20th Annual Seattle Hemp Fest from their site.
The Adventures of Lucky Duck featured my blog three times after I was commissioned to design the Lucky logo.
Made to Travel gave me a shout out after I nominated her for a blogger’s award.
I was Freshly Pressed when I made the front page of WordPress. The traffic to my site was my best ever that day!
Real Girl Runway had me as her guest blogger so I could write about the women who’ve inspired my style.
I was featured as one of the Canadian Cuties on Required 2 be Inspired.
I’m looking forward to more networking and coverage in the months to come.