I am the proud recipient of the Adorable Blog Award. I received the award from fellow local Seattle blogger Deirdre of Pictures of People Wearing clothes.
Ten things about me
- I’m a first generation Canadian. My parents both emigrated to Canada (from Scotland and Germany) when they were kids.
- I lived in Germany for a year when I was ten. I learned the language and fell in love with the country.
- The first two albums I ever bought were Michael Jackson’s Off The Wall and Cyndi Lauper’s She’s So Unusual. They heavily influenced and shaped my musical tastes.
- I have my motorcycle endorsement. I don’t have a bike at the moment, but a sportbike was my main form of transportation for years; I also participated in track days at Pacific Raceways.
- I was a founding member of the Rat City Rollergirls and my skate name was Lady Die.
- I’d rather have dental work done than spend time with children (it’s nothing personal).
- I’d rather walk than take the bus (again, nothing personal).
- I used to run my own dog-walking and pet-sitting business.
- I have a lot more tattoos than you can see in my style photos (and I’m getting more).
- I’m married despite not really being a fan of the institution of marriage. I made an exception because my guy is so damn cute and doesn’t expect a traditional wife.
I want to give this award to:
Real Girl Runway (for being so much fun to do a guest-post with)
The Boston Fashionista (for having great style with a smile)
Made to Travel (for recommending the book Half the Sky)